In order to access this site and RSVP to the reunion dinner and purchase tickets, you must register by creating a secure logon. This will be your email address and a password that you create. Your information is confidential (including your email address) and cannot be viewed by others unless you change the privacy settings. You will not receive spam if you stay on these site pages and do not click on the ads.
1) Click the "FIRST TIME VISITORS" link above and read about how this site works, your privacy, setting up your profile, etc.
2) To set up your profile: click the "CLASSMATE PROFILES" link at the top of the page and follow the prompts. Allow at least 15 minutes to do this because there are a lot of (optional) questions for you to review and answer. The bulleted instructions are below, but you will prompted for all of the answers and told how to proceed on each page. You do not have to remember these steps below - they are for your information only. Just start by clicking "CLASSMATE PROFILES" and follow the prompts!
- Click the year you graduated.
- Locate and click your name on the bottom of the page. If your name is not on the list, use the "CONTACT US" link on the left of the page. Give us your contact information (confidential) and we will send an email to the address you give us once your name has been added.
- Once you click your name, you will be taken to a page that says JOIN HERE. Confirm that the name being displayed is correct, then "click here now" will take you to a page to select your graduation year.
- Click your graduation year.
- You will begin the Member Wizard Set Up. You can always go back and change answers to the optional questions.
- Member Wizard Set Up STEP 1 is the minimum requirement for setting up a profile. Your email address is required and you will be asked to create a unique password for this secure site. Choose something simple that you are certain you will remember. Clicking the "Remember Me" will allow you to bypass entering the password each time you visit using the computer you set this up on. Please make note of your password! After you have finished step 1, click the green box at the bottom "proceed to step 2".
- Member Wizard STEP 2 - fill in the optional boxes, but read PROFILE VISIBILITY. You control who sees your information! When finished, click the green box at the bottom "proceed to step 3".
- Member Wizard STEP 3 - read the list under "notify me by email when", and carefully select the options of how often you receive updates from this site. If you do not want to receive any updates, click "never". After you answer the profile subscription question, click the green box at the bottom "proceed to step 4".
- You will then be taken to a page to officially log on to the site with the profile you just set up. Your logon is the email address and password you just set up. You can now access the entire site!
- Check your email inbox - you should have received an email from this website with the subject "Action Required: Email verification for Summerville Union High School Classes of 1969 - 1974". If you do not receive it, check your spam / junk folder. Open the email (it is perfectly safe) and click the link it provides to verify your email address. Once you verify that your email address is correct, you should get an email with the subject "Welcome from the Summerville Union High School Classes of 1969 - 1974 web site!"
3) When you are done setting up your profile and logging on, click the "RSVP / BUY DINNER TICKET LINK" on the left navigation bar. Tickets must be bought in advance, payments will be made by check only and mailed to us. You have until July 31st to RSVP, but PLEASE buy your tickets as early as possible. We may be able to lower the cost a bit if we have high attendance!
- Private information like your email address, home address, and phone numbers will not be visible to fellow classmates. We collect mailing addresses in the event that we need to contact you by snail mail or phone. Your information will never be given to other classmates without your permission.
- We encourage you to add a current picture to your profile as a master photo. This photo will be displayed in various areas around the site. It's also helpful to upload an additional "Now" photo, and a "Then" photo. Classmates will enjoy seeing how you've changed!
- Updates: If you change your email address, snail mail address, or phone number, please update your Contact Info so we have up to date information. That way you'll always be in the know about what your classmates are up to!
This site will display ads in various places. We recommend not clicking on ads, because it may open you up to spam from that ad. Most important: if you see any type of ad that says anything about downloading, do NOT do it. You do not need to download anything to use this site - you can open up a can of worms if you do! This site is simple, self contained and completely secure.